ESET products have recently updated their virus database so that they recognize both the installer and the executable tnode as viruses (which is a false positive), as shown in the image below
1. Within ESET, open its settings and go to the Computer Section - Antivirus and antispyware - Exclusions.
2. Add to tnode antivirus exclusions for this:
Click "Add ..."
(Optional) In the new dialog box which appears, select the installer file. NOTE: To achieve this small step you must first disable the antivirus protection in the NOTE at the end tells you how.
Now add the directory where you installed tnode usually is: C: \ Program Files \ tnode User & Password Finder
If you are using a Windows in Spanish, also added:
C: \ Program Files \ tnode User & Password Finder \ *.*
Once done, press OK
3. We press OK again
4. Now open the ESET product you have installed, we go to Tools - Quarantine.
5. From the list which appears, find the one with the executable TNODUP.exe and we right click Restore ...
6. Tnode normally re-run to check for blocked.