What is GameSessions?
GameSessions lets you download the full version of Grid for free on your own PC.
You need to play this game for 5 minutes before the end of the giveaway to activate it and keep it forever on GameSessions.
If you wish to buy a copy of the game and add it to your Steam™ Library, you can do so instantly in-game.
After purchase we will provide you with a Steam™ key for you to add the game to your Steam™ Library.
Play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever. Activate the game before 5/31/2018 (10AM UTC).
About This Game
Discover a stunning world of motorsport brought to life, from racing muscle cars through the iconic streets of San Francisco and competing in the legendary 24 hours of Le Mans to drifting around the docks of Yokohama. Jump behind the wheel of exhilarating racing cars in the most aggressive, spectacular wheel-to-wheel races you've ever experienced.
- Featuring only the most powerful race cars – current and classic, circuit and drift – players will compete to conquer the most prestigious official race tracks and championships and then go beyond to compete in challenging city-based competitions, through to road events and urban street races.
- With races crammed with action and incident, high-impact moments will come at you thick and fast, one right after another: engine blows, tyre blow outs, tight overtaking, accidents, opponent cars flipping, spinning, collisions with other cars and trackside objects.
- From humble beginnings, earning a few thousand dollars a season, build a feared and respected racing team with a multi-million dollar income and complete at dramatic race locations and dominate a multi-disciplined world of racing.
- In Europe, race prestige Marques, including Aston Martin, Koenigsegg and Pagani, on the greatest official race circuits. Enter street competitions and race high-performance V8 muscle cars through iconic U.S. cities including San Francisco, Washington DC and Detroit. In the Far East, Japanese racing culture sets the tone where night races, including Drift racing, take drivers through neon illuminated cities and to outlying mountain roads.
- As the antithesis of the box-ticking, plodding single-player race game, Race Driver: GRID delivers a diverse career mode in a persistent world of racing that provides each player with a unique experience as their team writes itself into racing folklore.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300 / Nvidia Geforce 6800
- Hard Drive: 12.5 GB available space